About Me:

Hello Everyone! 
So I have followed fashion bloggers for years now and I have always thought wow what an incredible job, they get to dress up and take pictures and talk about fashion as their job! I have always thought about starting a fashion blog but I was not too sure if I could do it, well with the encouragement of my amazing family and boyfriend I have decided to give it a go! I want to make this blog full of everything I am passionate about, I have ALWAYS loved all things fashion and beauty so why not try to make a career out of it!

So just to tell you a little bit about me, I am 19 years old, I will be 20 August 30th, I start cosmetology school the in a couple weeks and I am very excited to start this new journey. I am currently dating Austin Gauldin, we have been together since November 19th, 2010, I am incredibly blessed to have such an amazing relationship with an amazing guy. Our plan is to get married in 2018 before he starts medical school. With the intense schedule that medical school requires I want to be able to work my own schedule so when we are able to be together I can move my schedule around.

As for the name of my blog, Stella Pearl has always been a name I LOVED, I always planned to name my first puppy Stella Pearl but I have tried to think of the perfect blog name for months and then I remembered this name and I thought it was perfect! Maybe one day you will see Ms. Stella Pearl on the blog! Well thanks for reading and stay tuned!

Comments

Popular Posts