My Everyday Hair Products:




Hi guys! So I just wanted to share some of my absolute favorite hair products!
Everyone needs a good dry shampoo! With my busy schedule, dry shampoo has become by best friend! I have tried soooo many dry shampoos and my favorite has to be Batiste! You can find it at Target, Walmart, and drug stores.

Next is Style Sexy Hair Heat Defense Spray, this is my all time favorite heat protectant because it sprays like hair spray! I hate mist-spraying bottles, I feel like they drench my hair! This product also works very well. It a little pricey, but well worth it to keep your hair healthy!

I have been using Not Your Mother's Girl Powder, for a while now and I LOVE it! I put this on my hair and it adds so much volume! I do still tease my hair a little, but with this product I do not have to tease it that much. This product makes it so much easier!

So, the last product is OGX Penetrating Oil! It's a must have! I have only been using this product for a couple of months, but I have seen such a difference in my hair! I am not a natural blonde so I have really bad split ends, especially in my bangs and around my face. I use this product after I shower while my hair is still wet. First, I'll brush through my hair and then I will put a small amount of the product in my hand (about the size of a pea). I put it on the ends of my hair, my bangs and all the small hairs around my face. After the first time I used it, I noticed a major difference in the texture of my hair. And, the more I use it, the healthier my hair looks. 

    Hope this helps and let me know your thoughts on the products!! xoxo






Comments

Popular Posts