My Most Used Make-Up Products



      These are my everyday makeup products. This palette is the Stila Soul Palette, I have always loved the Naked Palettes by Urban Decay but I decided to venture out and try a new palette and I absolutely fell in love with this palette! The brushes I used are here and here. The e.l.f. cream eyeliner is my all time favorite, it goes on very black and comes with an angles brush and its only $3!! This Almay Pressed Powder is the best, it covers so well and gives your face a great matte look, I use the shade light/medium in the summer and light in the winter. The NYX soft matte lip cream is fabulous! This color here is called "Istanbul" but I love almost every color and I love that it lasts so long on your lips! This Revlon Volume+Length is a great mascara and this is my most used mascara right now but lets be honest I use like 4 mascaras when doing my eyelashes! Last but not least! I use The Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser before my foundation and it covers my pores so well its like they don't even exist!


Comments

Popular Posts