Tulle Skirt and Off-The-Shoulder Top!






            This look is from about a month ago, I have been so busy with school and a new job that I haven't had much free time at all but I am going to try my hardest to make it a point to blog!

I am so in love with tulle skirts, you can wear them with so many different tops and have a lot of different looks! These were taken when it was warm outside, it was a perfect outfit for a night out!
I bought these a while back but I am linking a similar skirt and top. My accessories are from a while ago too, sorry! I am working on being able to link the exact piece but I will link similar ones.

My Necklace
My Purse /Purse ( I am linking two because I found the exact purse in different colors that are still so pretty and I'm also linking a hot pink one as well!)
My Bracelets/Bracelet
My Watch
My Sunnies
My Shoes

Comments

Popular Posts